Final Weeks Co-ordination
For couples looking for a stress-free run up to their wedding
My final weeks co-ordination service begins six weeks before your wedding day. I’ll be on there to help manage through the ‘last little push’ and deal with any last minute hiccups. I’ll be on call throughout the entire period to offer you unlimited support and guidance so that you can spend your final weeks pre-wedding looking forward to it rather than feeling stressed and anxious by administrative and planning worries.
What does it include?
At a minimum I’ll:
- be on hand to help manage your suppliers, including assisting with ensuring that you’re one hundred per cent organised with any remaining requirements and requests
- help with any last minute supplier issues that arise, including helping you to source any new suppliers at the last minute if you have spare budget, or if required
- provide any little extra help you need to complete last minute weddings tasks
- hold a final stage review meeting with you as your wedding date approaches, where we’ll walk through every little detail so you know exactly what’ll happen on the day without the anxieties of needing to be on top of it all
- produce a detailed wedding schedule and timeline to circulate to your suppliers and finalise all arrangements with them
- be there on the day to manage set-up, design and co-ordination of your suppliers and discreetly solve any issues that may crop up
- optional: help with the clean-up post wedding so you can be sure all loose ends are tied up
How do we get started?
We’ll start with a complimentary consultation to run through all of your plans together and identify any areas where you think you might need a little extra help. After that, I’ll send you through a written proposal and bespoke quotation. You can expect this to start from £800.
If you choose to proceed, we’ll then have a second consultation where we’ll do something of a wedding hand-over to allow me to take over all of the contacts and tasks on your list so that you can relax in the knowledge that it’s all in hand.