Full Planning And Styling
For couples looking for experienced support throughout the entire process
Whether you’re already full of ideas about what you want your wedding day to look like, or flummoxed at where to start, my full planning and styling package will give you the expert support you need to deliver a wedding full of unique touches and magical moments that’s just right for you. I’ll work closely with you to design the look, feel and style of your wedding, and then turn this into a reality within your budget and timeframe. You’ll be involved as much or as little as you want – my aim is to make sure that the planning of your wedding is just as fun and stress-free as your day itself!
What does it include?
As a minimum I’ll:
- work with you to design and style your wedding concept, from the overarching themes to the smallest details
- source your perfect venue and assemble your dream team of wedding suppliers who’ll work seamlessly to provide your perfect day
- keep track of your budget and payment reminders so you don’t have to worry about time spent number crunching or scheduling supplier payments
- manage the set up and co-ordination of your wedding day itself, discreetly dealing with any unforeseen events that crop up on the day so you can focus on what matters most – celebrating your love!
- be on site throughout the whole wedding day and the next morning to get stuck into the clear up and help you tie up any loose ends after the day
- be on hand throughout the entire planning process to answer your questions, come morning, noon or night
- have regular catch-ups with you (as little or as often as you’d like) to ensure you feel on top of everything and involved to whatever extent you want
How do we get started?
We’ll start with a complimentary consultation where we’ll talk through your priorities and what you’re looking for from your wedding. I can also answer any questions you might have – whether they’re about weddings, planning or about what I typically get up to on weekends! It’s really important for me that you think I’m a good fit for you so I always welcome some time in us getting to know one another.
After our consultation, I’ll send you a written proposal with my bespoke quotation. You can expect to pay around ten per cent of your total budget for this level of support, with a minimum investment of £3,000, though this will ultimately depend on the level of support you need and is why I always quote on a case-by-case basis that’s bespoke to you.
If you’re ready to get started, we’ll dive right into the planning stage which will include creating the design for your dream wedding and putting in place a timeline for the planning journey. I’ll add to this as we go to make sure no matter the day-to-day level of involvement you want, you’ll always know exactly where we are in terms of progress and budget (and what to expect in the future).